This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: After spending a few days with Apple’s headset, Erfon and Griffin are ready to unleash their initial Vision Pro reviews. They’ve got some gushing praise, some mild concerns and some unmitigated gripes.
Also on The CultCast:
- A sad Vision Pro “demo” shows why you should never try the headset with your glasses on. Book a real Apple demo instead!
- The technology in Apple’s headset is astonishing. So are the immersive experiences. But is all that enough to justify the price?
- Griffin talks about doing actual work while wearing Vision Pro.
- Erfon reveals his grand plan for a new podcast called CultCast Off Topic.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast: Our Vision Pro reviews podcast
Here’s the CultCast live stream archive on YouTube:
You won’t want to miss Erfon and Griffin in their headsets!
This week’s top Apple news (it’s all Vision Pro)
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- Apple Vision Pro: In the wild! [Updated]
- Why you absolutely should do an Apple Vision Pro store demo
- Can you get real work done inside Vision Pro?
- Vision Pro teardown finds pixels smaller than a red blood cell
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
This is your last chance to win a Lululook Waterproof FKM Sport Band. Cult of Mac is giving away two of them — one orange and one blue. (Sorry, winners, we pick the color you get.)
The band is designed for Apple Watch Ultra but it fits Series 9 and SE as well (42mm/44mm/45mm/49mm).
Here’s more info on Lululook’s Waterproof FKM Sport Band:
FKM is waterproof, durable and comfortable to wear all day because it’s soft and smooth. Plus it’s just sporty — you can have a modern and active look even if you’re not about to go scuba diving, paragliding or mountain climbing. That said, if you’re an active person, the band is perfect for gym workouts, swimming, running as well as everyday wear.