This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Did the world really need a yellow iPhone 14? Especially one that looks about as bold as a buttered banana? At least we’ve got new iMacs coming to ease our disappointment.
Also on The CultCast:
- Those new iMacs are just the beginning of a coming wave of even-more-powerful Apple computers.
- Who in their right mind would pay $600 for an Apple Watch band?
- At least the yellow iPhone wallpaper is free (and so is Microsoft Outlook for Mac).
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
On the show this week: Your host Erfon Elijah (@erfon) and Cult of Mac managing editor Lewis Wallace (@lewiswallace).
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- Apple launches yellow iPhone 14 and 14 Plus, plus new case colors
- Brighten up your iPhone with new wallpaper coming with yellow iPhone 14
- iPhone 15 Pro to have new unified volume buttons with new ‘pressing type’ mute button (9to5Mac)
- New multicolored Hermès Apple Watch band is $599 of unicorn vomit
- Apple readies its next range of Macs, including — finally — a new iMac (Bloomberg)
- 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air reportedly will use Apple’s M3 chip
- Microsoft makes Outlook for Mac free for everyone