Anyone who just can’t wait for the newly announced yellow iPhone 14 can at least put Apple’s wallpaper for the upcoming handset on their current device.
The same is also true for those who simply like yellow and green.
Turn your iPhone yellow and green with envy
Apple unveiled yellow versions of its iPhone 14 and 14 Plus on Tuesday. That’s nothing unusual, as mid-season color updates for Apple handsets have become the norm. The only difference in the upcoming versions is the fresh color — none of the specs were modified.
But they do come with a new wallpaper designed to match the yellow exterior. Artist Ian Zelbo lifted it out of Apple’s press images and made it available for all via Twitter.
Here’s the yellow iPhone 14 wallpaper for you guys! pic.twitter.com/vZ3CTocvJN
— Ian Zelbo (@ianzelbo) March 7, 2023
The resolution is 1165 pixels by 2329 pixels so the wallpaper should look gorgeous on any iPhone.
How to install this wallpaper on your iPhone
Making an online image into your iPhone wallpaper is snap. It just takes a few easy steps.
1. On your iPhone, go to the tweet that has the image you want.
2. Tap and hold on the image, then select Save to Photos from the resulting pop-up window. If you’re using the Twitter app, you’re looking for Save Photo instead.
3. Now open the Settings application and scroll down to Wallpaper and tap on it.
4. Tap on Add New Wallpaper, then Photos on the next screen.
5. That will open a collection of images your iPhone thinks will make especially great wallpapers. If the one you want isn’t on it, tap on the All button near the upper left-hand corner of the screen. That will show you everything you have stored in Photos.
6. Now tap on the image you want as your new iPhone wallpaper. Your handset will show you what this will look like without replacing your current wallpaper.
7. Tap on Add in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You’ll be given the option to use it as both your Lock screen and your Home screen. If you chose the alternative option, the wallpaper you just picked will be added to the Lock screen and you’ll have to pick another image or a colored background for the Home screen.
Your iPhone saves multiple wallpaper setups. The one you just added with Apple’s yellow iPhone wallpaper will be added to your collection, not overwrite your previous wallpaper.