If your Mac is getting a little long in the tooth and even basic tasks result in long load times, you might want to think about upgrading before the huge macOS Big Sur update rolls out this fall. And it’s a great time to do it!
What better way to enjoy that than on a gorgeous new MacBook. Check out these generous discounts on Apple’s latest models.
Save up to $300 on Apple’s latest notebooks
Here’s what Amazon has on offer:
16-inch MacBook Pro
- Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M — $2,149 ($250 off)
- Intel Core i9, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M — $2,499 ($300 off)
13-inch MacBook Pro
- 1.4GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $1,199.99 ($99.01 off)
- 1.4GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,399 ($100 off)
- 2GHz Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,599.99 ($199.01 off)
- Intel Core i3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $899 ($100 off)
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,199 ($100 off)
Most models are in stock and ready to ship right away, while others can be ordered today before more units arrive next month. Don’t forget that these are limited-time discounts that won’t be around for long.
Pick up your new MacBook today to ensure you don’t miss out!
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.