App and template designer Jumsoft announced a new collection of images and patterns for Apple’s iWork suite. The new package, known as Elements for iWork, is the company’s eleventh collection of professionally designed images, templates and stationary designed to help businesses, students, and consumers create stunning documents and projects using a range of Mac apps.
Elements for iWork includes 360 doodle-inspired icons, 24 color patterns that can be used as backgrounds and fill patterns, 6 customizable badge images, and 68 icons that look as if they were painted using watercolors.
Jumsoft points out that while the package of images and patterns was designed primarily for use in Pages and Keynote, it can also be used with Numbers and with iBooks Author.
The package is available from the Mac App Store and Jumsoft’s website for $19.99.
Other Jumsoft packages include equally impressive resources that are excellent choices for students and small businesses.
- iBooks Palette for iBooks Author
- Mail Stationary and Mail Stationary Smart for OS X’s Mail app
- A robust set of Word and Pages templates called Inspiration
- Stationary templates for Pages
- Business and Corporate templates for Pages
- Two clipart collections, one of which includes over 1,600 images
- A package of templates based on the Inspiration set for the iOS version of Pages
All of Jumsoft’s collections are created by experience graphic design professionals and it really shows. They all deliver a high-end look and make it easy to create documents, posters, business forms, announcements, and virtually anything else.