2024 is going to be a big year for Apple products. The iPhone is due for a second year in a row of big changes. And the entire iPad lineup is getting refreshed. The rest of the Macs are being updated to M3 chips. The Apple Watch Series X may receive a radical design. And fourth-gen AirPods will bring pro noise cancellation features to the cheaper buds.
We have a new video that summarizes everything we know about Apple’s top products coming next year.
Apple products due for 2024:
You can watch our summary video here:
For more details, check out the full articles that go into more depth:
- The iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro and Pro Max get bigger displays for the first time in a few years. The 5× telephoto lens will come to both Pro phones, not just the Pro Max. And the ultrawide camera will get its biggest update in years. The Action button will come to all four models. Siri will get a lot smarter, powered by the new A18 chip.
- Every iPad is due for a big update. The iPad Pro may get OLED and a redesigned keyboard accessory. The iPad Air will come in a new 12.9-inch size. The iPad mini may be updated to the A17 Pro chip, and the 11th-generation iPad will (hopefully) kick the aging 9th-generation model out of the lineup.
- A slow and steady year for the Mac as the rest of the lineup moves to M3. A new MacBook Air (and potentially a Mac mini) may arrive at the same March iPad event. The Mac Studio and Mac Pro will arrive later.
- Apple Watch Series X might be the biggest update the device has seen in years, with a thinner case, bigger display and possibly a new magnetic band attachment mechanism. Blood glucose monitoring is still a work in progress, but blood pressure monitoring could be a possibility.
- AirPods 4 will actually come in two models — a low-cost and a premium model with active noise cancellation to replace both AirPods 2 and 3 in the lineup at similar prices. AirPods Max will have a smaller update with USB-C and new colors.