Yesterday’s “Scary Fast” Apple event, debuting the MacBook Pro and iMac with the M3 family of chips, was a short affair at just 30 minutes. But what if you only have, say, a minute and a half?
Click here or in the video player below to watch the highlight reel:
- Tim: “Good evening.”
- M3 is a new family of breakthrough chips.
- They are the first built using the 3-nanometer technology.
- The biggest advancement is the GPU.
- Dynamic Caching, hardware-accelerated mesh shading and hardware-accelerated ray tracing.
- The CPU offers the same peak performance as M1 at half the power and as the latest PC laptop chip at a quarter the power.
- The new MacBook Pro is better.
- It starts with the M3 at $1,599 at 60% faster.
- M3 Pro is faster with more unified memory.
- M3 Max is 2.5× faster than M1 Max with 128 GB unified memory, 22 hours of battery life and 11× faster than Intel.
- Space Black.
- The iMac has M3, too.
- Tim: “We never stopped innovating.” “Have a great night!”