This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: We dissect all the biggest reveals from Apple’s “Wonderlust” event, which brought us new iPhones, Apple Watches and more. And we stare unafraid at the results of our Wonderlust predictions. We have a winner!
Also on The CultCast:
- Yes, we got new iCloud+ storage plans. And Erfon’s still complaining?!?
- The new iPhone colors are … 🤷
- The iPhone’s USB-C enables some cool new stuff.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
Our sponsor: CultCloth
Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max pack new features, but only 1 higher price tag
- Apple Watch Series 9 gets big power boost and new double tap gesture
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 is here with a brighter display, faster S9 SiP
- iPhone 15 adds Dynamic Island and 48MP camera, dumps Lightning port
- Apple updates AirPods Pro 2 and EarPods with USB-C
- iPhone 15’s USB-C port can charge your Apple Watch and AirPods (MacRumors)
- Apple’s new FineWoven material for watch bands and iPhone cases makes leather obsolete
- All iPhone 15 models support DisplayPort for up to 4K HDR video output to external display (MacRumors)
- iCloud+ storage capacities expand to 12TB
- The CultCast Wonderlust predictions results (Extra Ordinary)
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away a cool combo for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Ultra owners. One lucky winner will receive a carbon fiber case and band set Apple Watch from Lululook.
For a shot at winning, just visit our giveaway page. You’ll find multiple ways to enter.