This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The latest leaks about Apple’s AR/VR headset — possibly called the “Reality” — get us thinking about real-world applications. Will this thing kick-start a mixed-reality revolution, or flop harder than the Pippin?
Also on The CultCast:
- The new Apple Card Savings account pays high interest — and we’re definitely interested!
- WWDC23 might bring additional new hardware beyond the headset.
- It’s your last chance to snag a limited-edition Sunset Moment iPhone case from Pitaka.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
The CultCast live stream archive
Our sponsors: Squarespace and ExpressVPN
- Protect your online activity today with the VPN rated No. 1 by Business Insider. Visit ExpressVPN.com/cultcast to get an extra three months free on a one-year package.
- Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- The scramble to create killer apps for Apple’s AR/VR headset is on
- Apple plans to launch more than just its new headset at WWDC (Bloomberg)
- Apple’s powerful M3 processor goes into production later in 2023
- Stash your cash in a high-yield Apple Card Savings account
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away a unique case for iPhone 14 Pro/Max. Called the Sunset Moment, it’s a tribute to John Kerouac’s paean to trippin’ down Route 66, On the Road.
The case is made of tough, lightweight woven aramid fibers, and it looks as groovy as a Southwestern sunset. To enter, just visit our giveaway page and tune in, turn on and toss your name in the hat.