Available as a standalone tone solution or as in-app add-ons to current AmpliTube users, AmpliTube Fender lets iOS mobile rockers dial up tones modeled on a roster of classic pre-CBS amplifiers including the ’59 Bassman LTD and the 1965 Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb, as well as the Super-Sonic, and the Pro Junior.
Players can practice using the built-in SpeedTrainer, which allows up to 50 backing tracks — importable directly from the iPod library on the iOS device or from a computer — to be slowed down to half-time or speeded up to double-time with no loss in pitch fidelity. 36 tone presets can be named, saved and called up on the fly, and each step in the tone chain — from stompbox to amp head to cabinet to mic — is individually selectable, with fully operational controls making for a tweaker’s paradise.
The amp also supports single track recording, which can be exported as high-quality audio files or re-amped and used in the app’s full-featured 4- track (iPhone) and 8-track (iPad) recording studio.
AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad cost $14.99 each and will soon be available on the iTunes app store. A free version will also be available and will be expandable with individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases. The 4 –Track recorder and 8-Track recorder with master effects section on iPhone and iPad cost $9.99 and $14.99 respectively as an in-app purchase.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone or iPad users will be able to add AmpliTube Fender stompbox and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for only $4.99 per amp, $2.99 per stomp box, or $14.99 for the entire bundle.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-FX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 6 Fender Stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb, ’65 Twin Reverb, ’59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic and Pro Junior
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 tracks (iPhone)/8 tracks (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender Mac/PC
- Slow down or speed up to tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version also available – can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature
Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase