Now that the ever-popular Spotify Wrapped has launched for 2021, Apple Music users might want to know how they can review their favorite music from the past year. The answer is Apple Music Replay. It doesn’t offer all the features of Wrapped, but it’s updated and available throughout the year. We’ll show you how to find it.
Apple keep track of what you listen to so it can recommend artists, albums, tracks and playlists to you. It says its Music Replay feature is “your favorite tracks of the year — all in one playlist, updated weekly.”
Updated on Sundays, it includes your top 100 tracks, which you can play one at a time or as a playlist. You can also see how long you’ve listened to your favorite artists and tracks.
How to find your Apple Music Replay 2021
You can find your Replay mix on any device that supports Apple Music. Just follow these steps:
- Tap the Listen Now tab inside the Apple Music app, or, on the web, click the Listen Now option in the sidebar.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Replay 2021 playlist to start listening.
How to find your listening stats for 2021
In order to see your 2021 listening stats, you must visit Apple Music on the web. Apple hasn’t made them available in the Apple Music app, though you can use mobile Safari.
To see your stats, visit music.apple.com/replay in a compatible browser. Once you sign in, you can see how many hours of music you’ve listened to, and which artists and albums you’ve enjoyed the most.
How to share your music stats
Sharing your music stats from Apple Music Replay statistics on social media isn’t as straightforward as sharing your Spotify Wrapped information, but you can do it.
- To share a playlist directly from the Apple Music app to Instagram or Snapchat, click on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Choose Share.
- Select your preferred app.