This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: We reminisce about Steve Jobs and his lasting impact on Apple, a decade after his death. Plus, M1X MacBook Pros might be coming soon. And the Apple Watch Series 7 launch looks quite weird indeed.
Also on The CultCast:
- Jony Ive pens a tribute to his friend, Steve Jobs.
- Under Review: Awesome instant thermometer Thermapen One, Siri Remote alternative Function101 Button Remote for Apple TV and Belkin’s rock-solid Boost Charge Pro 3-in-1 Wireless Charger with MagSafe 15W.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- Apple pays touching tribute to Steve Jobs a decade after his passing
- Tim Cook reflects on Steve Jobs’ legacy on 10th anniversary of his passing
- Today in Apple history: Steve Jobs dies at 56
- Jony Ive on What He Misses Most About Steve Jobs (The Wall Street Journal)
- New MacBook Pros Likely to Launch at Apple Event This Month, Says Gurman (MacRumors)
- Apple stays strangely silent on most Apple Watch Series 7 prices
The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
If you just bought an iPhone 13 and need some new cases, this week’s giveaway is for you. We teamed up with Case-Mate to give away five of the company’s most popular cases that are both pretty and protective.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.