Screenshots are great for demonstrating features, highlighting bugs, or simply showing off your sweet setup. And by now, we’re all familiar with how to take them on Mac, iOS, and even Apple Watch.
But did you know you can snap Touch Bar screenshots, too? Here’s how.
How to snap Touch Bar screenshots on MacBook Pro
Simply press the following three buttons on your keyboard simultaneously:
- Shift (⇧)
- Command (⌘)
That’s right — it’s exactly the same keyboard shortcut you use to take screenshots on Mac, except instead of pressing the 3 key, you press 6.
After your screenshot is captured, it’ll be saved to your desktop. You can then edit, annotate, and share as you wish.
Useful screenshot tips
Want more screenshot tips? Try these:
- How to take a screenshot on your Apple Watch
- All the ways to take a screenshot in iPadOS
- Check out the all-new screenshot markup tools in iOS 13
- Add a device frame to iPhone XS screenshots with Shortcuts
- Pro Tip: How to take fancy, single-window screenshots on Mac