Planning to buy a lot of apps, movies and iBooks while stuck at home for the rest of the month? You might want to consider adding money to your Apple ID account to get more bang for your buck.
Apple is giving customers a 10% bonus when you add funds to your Apple ID. The money can be used on the App Store, iTunes, iCloud Storage, iBooks, Apple Music and more. You can add as little as $10 to your account and get a free dollar or deposit $200 and for a free $20. There doesn’t appear to be a limit on how much you can add to take advantage of the bonus.
The 10% bonus promotion will run from now until April 3. It’s currently only available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, and select other countries.
To add funds to your Apple ID, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Select “iTunes & App Stores”
- Tap your Apple ID email address and then choose View Apple ID
- Hit the “Add funds” option in the middle of the page
- Enter the amount you want to add, tap next, verify the payment and BOOM, free money!