It’s Black Friday everyone, and Cult of Mac is here to tell you that Apple has kicked off its sales across retail outlets in Europe (including the UK). We’re not just talking about gift cards being on offer, either — but real cash savings.
Here are the the most popular savings being given on Apple’s most popular products:
- iPad Air: Save between £31 ($50) and £61 ($99)
- iPad mini: Save £15 ($24) on non-Retina models; no discount on Retina models
- iPad 2: Save £25 ($40)
- iPod touch: Save £25 ($40)
- iPod nano: Save £11 ($18)
- MacBook Air: Save £81 ($132)
- MacBook Pro: Save £81 on both Retina and non-Retina models ($132)
- iMac: Save £81 ($132)
- Apple TV: Save £15 ($24)
- AirPort Extreme: Save £15 ($24)
- AirPort Time Capsule: Save £25 ($40)
The Black Friday discounts in the UK started at at 12:01am GMT on 29 November and ends at 11:59pm GMT the same day. The Black Friday sales in the US and Canada ARE scheduled to start at midnight PST, or 3am EST.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your
engines credit cards!
Source: Apple Store UK