Today Tapbots released a big update for Tweetbot for Mac that brings smoother scrolling and the ability to quickly reply to mentions and DMs via Notification Center in OS X Mavericks. The update also brings a number of bug fixes and performance improvements for Apple’s latest desktop OS.
Here’s the full change log:
What’s New in Version 1.4
– Smoother Scrolling (10.9 only)
– You can now reply to tweets/DMs from the notification itself (10.9 only)
– Lists and saved searches now refresh every 2 minutes instead of 4
– Fixed the issue where you’d see ‘Please enable wifi’ when fetching your location while composing a tweet
– Fixed the issue where searching your timeline, then scrolling to top then dismissing search field could move your timeline to the top
– Fixed a potential issue where app could hang when using secondary windows
– Fixed a few issues on 10.7
– Various bug fixes and improvements for 10.9
The iOS 7 version of Tweetbot for iPhone came out last month, and the iPad app has yet to receive such a redesign.
Tweetbot for Mac costs $20 in the Mac App Store.
Source: App Store