If you’re looking for a way to charge your Apple devices in the simplest, most hassle-free way possible, you may want to check out the new Kickstarter project, MOS Reach.
Acting as an extension of the traditional wall outlet, MOS Reach is a rectangular device that includes a standard socket alongside two 3.1 amp USB ports — giving you enough power to charge both your iPhone and iPad simultaneously.
For table-top charging, micro-suction pads allow users to easily secure their MOS Reach in place, while also detaching to let them re-position the MOS Reach whenever they feel like it.
As one final neat design touch, the side of MOS Reach features two built-in magnets, which let users secure their Lightning-USB cables to avoid having leads dangling messily from the device when they’re not being used.
The product comes with adhesive pads which can secure the device to a wall (thereby giving you easier access to power) and are strong enough to support the three-prong charging bricks that come with a device like the MacBook Pro.
Here’s a complete list of features, as outlined on the product’s Kickstarter Web page:
- Reach gives you easy access to power outlets that are otherwise obstructed by furniture—no more crawling under desks or shimmying behind dressers to charge your devices.
- Reach has been designed to be as unobtrusive as possible and its compact size ensures that it’s never in the way whether you use it on your desk, your nightstand, or your wall.
- Reach consolidates your power outlets and USB wall adapters into an attractive moveable all-in-one power solution.
- Reach helps you cut down on cable clutter by making clever use of Neodymium magnets in conjunction with MOS cable ties to keep out-of-use cables out of the way until you need them.
- Reach works well even in tight quarters thanks to its slim 90 degree angle power plug.
- Reach is composed of premium materials so it looks and feels great.
With $39,040 already pledged of the $50,000 goal (at time of writing) and 29 days still to go, this Kickstarter looks like it will have no problem reaching its funding target. While the Early Bird offer is already gone, the MOS Reach can be pre-ordered from Kickstarter for $30, available in either black or white.
If you’re interested in finding out more, check out the link below.