The new Belkin Connect Universal USB-C 11-in-1 Pro Dock packs Silicon Motion technology, provides ports some newer laptops lack and can connect three external monitors, the company said last week.
Belkin Connect Universal USB-C 11-in-1 Pro Dock
Belkin Connect Universal USB-C 11-in-1 Pro Dock works across platforms like Mac and Windows. It helps devices stay charged with up to 100W of pass-through power. And it offers fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, Belkin noted.
What’s more, the dock doubles as a laptop stand and includes a 350mm centered connection cable for easy connection to a laptop in any space.
- Silicon Motion technology adds power and productivity with no need to install a driver.
- Includes additional key ports that some newer laptops no longer support.
- Expands screens to 3 monitors with resolution of up to 4K at 60Hz for one monitor.
- 2.5Gbps Ethernet speed
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Chromebook (Thunderbolt 4-port, Thunderbolt 3-port and USB-C enabled devices)
- Includes 12-inch USB-C cable for charging power bank
- Created with 72% post-consumer recycled content and ships in plastic-free packaging.
You can buy Belkin Connect Universal USB-C 11-in-1 Pro Dock for $199.99 at Belkin.com. It should arrive soon at other retailers like Amazon.
Where to buy: Belkin