Amazon-owned discount site Woot! is back with another Apple bargain-fest. We spotted it Monday. It’ll let you grab a variety of iPhones and Apple Watches at discounted prices through February 11.
A bunch of items are already sold out, like Apple Watch 7 and most of the iPhone series 12 handsets, unfortunately. But you can still find some great deals.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
Woot! sale brings discounted iPhone 13, iPhone 12, Apple Watch 6 and more
With several of the iPhone and Apple Watch models, enough stock remains in Woot’s sale to give you a choice on features like colors, case materials and storage capacities.
And while you may not score an iPhone 12 Pro Max or an Apple Watch 7, you can still get the standard iPhone 13 and iPhone 12, and for coveted wearables you have a choice among Apple Watch 6, 5 and 4 series.
As of about midday Monday here are the products and price ranges you can still shop:
- Apple iPhone 13 ($559.99)
- Apple iPhone 12 ($399.99–$479.99)
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max ($379.99)
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro ($339.99–$439.99)
- Apple iPhone 11 ($339.99–$369.99)
- Apple iPhone XR ($219.99–$254.99)
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus ($179.99–$209.99)
- Apple iPhone SE ($134.95-$154.99)
- Apple Watch Series 6 ($209.99–$214.99)
- Apple Watch Series 5 ($179.99–$189.99)
- Apple Watch Series 4 ($149.99–$174.99)
Where to buy: Woot!