Christmas is finally upon us, and you can get very merry deals on Microsoft software when you visit the special sale at software activation keys provider CDKeylord.com.
Cult of Mac readers can click on the links below to get a great deal on Windows 10. And that deal comes with a great bonus: a totally free upgrade to Windows 11. Not Windows shopping? CDKeylord offers big savings on plenty of other Microsoft software, too.
To get the most savings, enter promo code CULT at CDKeylord.com. That will slash an extra 30% off the site’s already-low prices on keys for Windows 10 Pro Global, Microsoft Office 2021 Pro and more.
Merry Christmas: Get Windows 10 for only $13, Office for just $26
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Global: $16.07 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 11 Pro OEM Key Global: $22.12 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM Key Global: $13.42 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Microsoft Windows 11 Home OEM Key Global: $19.07 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2021 Professional Plus Key Global: $53.49 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2019 Professional Plus Key Global: $45.79 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office 2016 Professional Plus Key Global: $26.42 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac Key Global: $92.16 (30% off code CULT)
Windows and Office packs
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro + Office 2016 Professional Plus Keys Pack: $40.15 (30% off code CULT)
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro + Office 2019 Professional Plus Keys Pack: $59.16 (30% off code CULT)
Christmas savings on Microsoft software
If you want great software at the special prices CDKeylord offers, don’t dawdle. These deals — in some cases, as much as 90% off the full price — are limited-time offers. These low prices won’t last forever. And supplies of these software activation keys are limited, too.
Also note that the keys sold by CDKeylord are activated on software downloaded from the official software provider website, or activated directly on the official website. But don’t worry — we’ll walk you through the process.
How to buy and activate Microsoft software keys
The process for purchasing and activating software at CDKeylord.com isn’t difficult. On the software activation key purchase page for the product you want, just click the Buy Now button. Then simply sign up quickly for your free account (or log in if you’re a repeat customer). After you complete your purchase, you will receive your software activation link via email.
After you follow the link and receive an OEM product key at the email address you entered during registration, go to Windows 10 Settings. Just click Start > Settings > System > About the program > Change product key, and then enter your product key.
After you activate the OEM key, you should see the following message on the activation page: “Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.”
Installing and activating new software via Microsoft is also a straightforward process. For example, let’s say you want to activate a Microsoft Office package. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the official Microsoft page for the Office software.
- Enter your Microsoft credentials (or create a profile if you do not already have a Microsoft account).
- Enter the purchased product key in the appropriate field (from the CDKeylord email you received after your purchase).
- After selecting your language and region, click Next to complete the activation.
- Now you can install Microsoft Office on your PC.
Get Windows 11 free when you buy Windows 10
CDKeylord.com offers great software at amazingly affordable prices. And it gets even better when you consider that you can get a free upgrade to Windows 11 when you buy a Windows 10 key.
Let’s say you want to build a custom PC for gaming. You can buy a Windows 10 software activation key at CDKeylord.com now and get a free upgrade to Windows 11. Then your gaming rig will zip along with the latest Microsoft operating system and all its improvements.
Once you have Windows 10 installed, you can proceed to upgrade to Windows 11 for free. To do this, you must update your operating system from Windows Update (click on Start > Settings > Update and security > Windows Update). Install all the updates that Windows offers until you see the option to update to Windows 11.
If you encounter any problems before or after purchase, just contact CDKeylord.com’s customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDKeylord.com offers a range of software activation keys for productivity software. It also sells games for an array of platforms, including Steam, Origin, Ubisoft Connect and PlayStation.
Plus, the company sells hardware, network cards, gift cards, PC games, expansion packs and, of course, many different software activation keys.
Sponsored by Mediamz.