This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: The latest iPhone 15 rumors make it sound like we’re getting some major changes on the design front. And, while the switch from Lightning to USB-C sounds like a winner, Apple might pull one of its irritating tricks by making a handy feature exclusive to the iPhone Pro models next year.
Also on The CultCast:
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on your favorite Apple gear.
- COVID-19 chaos in the Chinese factory complex known as “iPhone City” points to further supply-chain disruptions for Cupertino.
- Find My miracles!
- Mondo’s Severance collectibles look like a really cool way to dig deeper into the most creative show on Apple TV+.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video live stream, embedded below.
Our sponsor: CultCloth
This is absolutely your last chance to get forgetful Eron’s ridiculous CultCloth deal! These are the only cleaning cloths you need!
The CultCast live stream archive
This week’s top Apple news
On the show this week: Your host Erfon Elijah (@erfon) and Cult of Mac managing editor Lewis Wallace (@lewiswallace).
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- iPhone 15 Pro could feature significantly faster wired data-transfer speeds
- Rounded corners and edges plus titanium case rumored for iPhone 15
- Next iPhone might be titanium Sandwich (From our free Cult of Mac Today newsletter)
- Violent protests over COVID-19 controls and pay erupt at world’s largest iPhone plant
- The best Black Friday deals on AirPods, MacBooks, iPads and Apple Watch [Updated]
- Mondo drops ‘innie’ and ‘outie’ vinyl soundtracks for Severance
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Enter to win a Function101 Button Remote for Apple TV and say, ‘So long, Siri’
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away a great alternative to the often-irritating Siri Remote for Apple TV. We’re giving away three Function101 Button Remotes … entry is free! To enter, just subscribe to our podcast from the giveaway page.
Original photo used in lead image: Mishaal Zahed/Unsplash License