Have you noticed yourself slouching as you look down at your iPad, even when it’s on a stand and resting at a decent viewing angle? SwitchEasy offers an option that raises your tablet up to eye level, improving your posture and keeping those pains in the neck from happing.
It’s the SwitchEasy MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand. And Thursday is your last chance to get 20% off the stand in the Cult of Mac Store. The flash sale ends November 10.
SwitchEasy MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand
The SwitchEasy MagMount Magnetic iPad Stand is specially designed for iPad, transforming Apple’s popular tablet into something more like a desktop computer, at least in terms of how you view the screen.
Many iPad stands are cases or folios with kickstands. They make it easy to set your tablet at an angle for viewing, but most of them don’t raise the device up off the desk or countertop.
The MagMount, however, raises the iPad to eye level and it can tilt as well as rotate 360 degrees. That helps you assume an ergonomically-correct posture as you sit, reducing strains on your neck and back because you can look straight ahead at the screen.
Even better, the design includes a cable pass-through. That helps with cable clutter on your desk.
SwitchEasy also sells a CoverBuddy case for when you take your tablet on the go. It’s compatible with the stand.
- Specially designed to mount iPad easily and securely on the desktop.
- Omni-directional rotating axis adjusts to any angle for a comfortable viewing.
- Secure magnetic adhesion with snap-on convenience.
- Cable pass-thru design helps you keep your desk tidy.
- Silicone rubber pad prevents the stand from moving.
- Compatible with SwitchEasy CoverBuddy case to protect your iPad even more.
- 11-inch iPad Pro: 3rd Generation (2021), 2nd Generation (2020), 1st Generation (2018)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro: 5th Generation (2021), 4th Generation (2020), 3rd Generation (2018)
- 10.9-inch iPad Air: 5th Generation 10.9 (2022)
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store