There are plenty of fancy Apple Watch bands out there, but how about one with more than 800 brilliant crystals on an ornate link band? That would be the Goldenerre Crystal Pavé Apple Watch Band. Its elegance will not be denied, and neither will yours when you wear it.
So go ahead. Get your glam on in the Cult of Mac Store.
Goldenerre Crystal Pavé Apple Watch Band
Goldenerre calls its Crystal Pavé Apple Watch Band “the ultimate modern statement piece.” It lavishes 820 brilliant crystals on a link band. It’s the company’s best-selling link band for Apple Watch.
The company designed the bracelet with a smooth and radiant surface for all day comfort and shine.
- Clear crystal pavé with 820 stones per watch band.
- Brass with shiny gold, rose gold or silver tone plating. Nickel-free.
- One size fits most: Ships with four removable links to customize the fit for wrist sizes 5.25in to 7.5in.
- Fits all Apple Watch Series 1/2/3/4/5/6/SE,7 Nike and Hermes editions.
- Designed in San Francisco for stylish women around the world. Imported.
- Arrives in a Goldenerre gift box.
And just in case you wondered, while this band is an opulent fashion statement that will make you look like a million bucks, it does not come with the the Apple Watch itself. And stacking bracelets are sold separately.
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store