Belkin trotted out two new Boost Charge Pro GaN wall chargers Tuesday in 65W and 45W versions. Both adapters feature dual USB-C ports and programmable power supply (PPS).
The compact chargers are designed for fast charging. You can use them to power up an iPhone 13 to half-full in 28 minutes, the company said.
Belkin Boost Charge Pro Dual USB-C GaN Wall Chargers
Belkin’s new Boost Charge Pro Dual USB-C GaN Wall Chargers are engineered with GaN, USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 and PPS charging technologies to deliver a fast and safe charge that won’t overheat or overcharge devices, Belkin said.
The compact adapters are small enough to slip into a bag or even a pocket, the company added.
The wall charger is offered in a 65W option to access up to 65W of power when using a single port or up to 45W of power from the top port and up to 20W from the bottom port when using both.
The 45W version provides up to 45W of power when using a single port or up to 25W from the top port and up to 20W from the bottom port when using both.
- Dual USB-C ports offer fast charging for two compatible devices simultaneously.
- USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 technology charges an iPhone 13 from 0-50% in 28 minutes.
- GaN technology provides a high-power, efficient charge that won’t overheat.
- PPS technology delivers optimum power to compatible devices.
- Optimized for Apple, Samsung, Nintendo Switch and other compatible devices.
- Compact design ideal for home, office or traveling.
Belkin said the two chargers start shipping in September.
Price: $49.99 for 65W, $39.99 for 45W