Your search for a perfect sports strap for your Apple Watch could be over. The Mifa Nylon Sports Leather Apple Watch Band might just be the ideal go-anywhere, do-anything accessory for your wearable — especially if it’s space gray.
And through September 30, you can get 20% off the tactical, sporty utility band in the Cult of Mac Store. That’s a savings of $5.
Mifa Nylon Sports Leather Apple Watch Band
Tired of looking for a utility Apple Watch Band for everyday wear to go with your space gray Apple Watch? Look no further. It doesn’t matter if your Apple Watch is made of aluminum or stainless steel, Mifa’s band is a great match.
It takes just two seconds to upgrade the original sporty Apple Watch band so you can have a tactical-looking utility watch. Mifa’s band features a sporty design for all indoor and outdoor occasions and activities. You don’t have to actually go on patrol, you can just look like you are.
The band’s durable nylon has a long-lasting and comfortable base structure. And the genuine leather layer and precise black stitching on the exterior will look great with your Apple Watch. A woven nylon finish and a Velcro strip provide excellent sweat-proofing, too.
Upgraded adapters provide a secure connection between the band and the Apple Watch.
- Wide band: 30mm
- Nylon base strap with genuine cowhide leather and detailed black stitching
- Anodized semi-glossy black aluminium adapters and buckle
- Resists a 20 kgf or greater pull force as specified in ISO-6245:1996 (as per Accessory Design Guideline for Apple Devices).
- Fits Apple Watch Series 8/7/6/SE/5/4/3/2/1.
- Standard band in both 38/41mm and 42/45mm sizes fits wrists 6.5 inches to 8.5 inches in circumference (16.5cm to 21.5cm)
- XL band (for 42/45mm Apple Watches only) fits wrists 7 inches to 10 inches (18.5cm to 26cm)
Please note the sale ends at 11:59 PST on September 30, 2022, and Mifa ships the band only to U.S. addresses.
Where to buy: Cult of Mac Store
Note: We originally published this post on Aug. 18, 2022. We updated it to extend the sale.