This post on power stations is brought to you by Bluetti.
Electricity, one of the most widely used forms of energy in the world, is one of modern life’s necessities. As summer burns on with record heat throughout much of the world, even a brief power outage can have catastrophic consequences.
To ease your worries about maintaining electrical power this summer, Bluetti plans a Power Week from August 18 to 28, with major savings on the company’s products. Power Week will feature Bluetti’s B230 and B300 batteries, versatile power sources that can save the day when the lights go out.
1. Bluetti B230 and B300 are not just sidekicks, but heroes on their own.
Bluetti Power Week 2022 puts a spotlight on the company’s B230 and B300 expansion batteries, which are not just expansion batteries. They can be used as independent power sources. That’s because they feature multiple outputs for versatile charging.
The outputs include:
- One 18W USB-A QC3.0
- One 100W PD3.0 Type-C
- One 12V/10A Cigarette Lighter
The MPPT solar regulator in the B300 allows up to 200W of solar input. And with the T500 adapter, the B230 and B300 can reach up to a 500W AC input rate. And that’s without even connecting with the AC200MAX and AC300 power stations that Bluetti’s batteries work so well with.
2. Bluetti D050S DC Charging Enhancer is a magic charging box.
As mentioned, the B230 and B300 qualify as power sources in their own right. But to leverage them to their full potential, you can pair them with the Bluetti D050S DC Charging Enhancer.
The enhancer enables more recharging methods, like 12/24V car charging, lead-acid battery and even AC. It can boost up to 1,400W of solar input for the AC200MAX.
Without the idle draw of the inverter, the discharge efficiency of a DC solar generator can reach more than 95%. So, when on a trip, you don’t have to carry a whole set of Bluetti products. Just one battery pack can power many hungry devices on the road.
3. B230 and B300 are not just for the AC200MAX or AC300 power stations.
The B230 and B300 were originally released with the AC200MAX and AC300 power stations. But they work with many other Bluetti units, too, such as the AC200, AC200P, EB150 and EB240 (while connected via the D050S).
That means you can increase the overall capacity any time, which can help you survive blackouts and other emergencies.
4. LiFePO4 is the safest and most durable battery chemistry.
Safety and durability are top priorities for people considering the purchase of a power station. So, Bluetti adopts the latest LiFePO4 technology with its solar generators.
B230 and B300 batteries provide better electrochemical performance, lower resistance, and more stable cathode materials compared to NCM batteries, which are a type of lithium-ion battery.
5. Bluetti recommends other units and combos during Bluetti Power Week 2022:
- AC200Max + B230: 4,096Wh LiFePO4 , 2,200W AC. Pricing starts at
- AC200Max + B300*2: 6,144Wh LiFePO4, 2,200W AC inverter. Pricing starts at
- AC200Max + B300: 3,072Wh LiFePO4, 2,200W AC inverter. Pricing starts at
- EP500: 5,100Wh LiFePO4, 2,000W AC inverter. Pricing starts at
- EP500*2: 10,200Wh LiFePO4, 4,000W AC output (EP500 Fusion Box is required). Pricing starts at