This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: It looks like MacBook Pros with more-powerful M2 series chips will come sooner rather than later. Is Apple going to make this an annual thing? And if so, how will Erfon (and other Mac fans) cope? So many decisions …
Also on The CultCast:
- What exactly is Apple up to with its U1 chips and iOS 16? Sounds intriguing.
- Amazon Prime Air delivers with drones, and a robotaxi might not be far behind.
- The DeLorean might make an 88-mph comeback.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
Our sponsor: Squarespace
Special thanks to this week’s sponsor, Squarespace. Get all the tools you need to set up your very own website and commence selling anything online. Start your free website trial today at squarespace.com/cultcast (no credit card required). Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with code cultcast at checkout.
The CultCast livestream archive
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- MacBook Pros with M2 Pro and M2 Max chips could launch this fall
- iOS 16 Introduces New Capabilities for Accessories With U1 Chip Integration (MacRumors)
- Amazon’s Prime Air drones will soon make deliveries in Texas (Engadget)
- Amazon’s self-driving robotaxi is ‘really close’ to human transport as vehicle passes key safety tests (The U.S. Sun)
- The DeLorean lives!
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away two great bundles of charging power from Ugreen. The prize packages include one sleek 3-in-1 MagSafe Wireless Charging Station ($159.99 value) and one six-port Nexode 200W USB-C Desktop Charger ($199.99).
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.