This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: Everyone’s raving about the new M2-powered MacBook Air — and so are we. Although Erfon just bought a different Apple laptop (and offers up a pro tip for anybody thinking of getting the hot new MBA).
Also on The CultCast:
- Bye-bye, Jony Ive. We’re gonna miss ya. Mostly.
- The emoji people scrape the bottom of the barrel.
- Toys are about to get personal (but brace yourself for disfigured plastic selfies).
- BMW foists an outrageous subscription plan on car buyers.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
Our sponsor: CultCloth
Get the only cleaning cloth you need: CultCloth!
The CultCast livestream archive
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we’re talking about on this week’s show:
- M2 MacBook Air review roundup: The fast and the beauteous
- Jony Ive slips Apple’s golden handcuffs
- Proposed new emoji list shows we already have all the emoji we need
- Hasbro will 3D-print your face onto its iconic action figures (Engadget)
- BMW starts selling heated seat subscriptions for $18 a month (The Verge)
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
If you own an iPad mini 6, Lululook’s magnetic stand can turn your tiny tablet into a miniature iMac. And this week, we’re teaming up with Lululook to give away five of these great stands, which retail for $80, to five lucky winners.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.