This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: New renders give us an even better vision of what Apple’s mixed-reality headset might look like. We’re still not convinced we’ll be wondering around with these things strapped to our heads — especially if they cost $3,000. However, we must admit that the concept art by Ian Zelbo does look pretty cool.
Also on The CultCast:
- Your Apple Wallet might get you on a plane next year.
- An AirTags Christmas miracle.
- An unfortunate darts disaster.
- More picks for Gear of the Year!
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we talk about on this week’s show:
- Apple’s first AR/VR headset might look like ski goggles
- View renders (by Ian Zelbo)
- TSA will accept Apple Wallet’s digital IDs from February 2022
- Crime-busting mom tracks down Christmas decoration thief with AirTags
- Woman takes a dart in her EYE after goading friend to play game with her sat underneath board (Mirror)
Watch The CultCast livestream
Gear of the Year picks
- Leander: Apple Watch Series 7
- Erfon: Anker PowerPort iii nano USB-C iPhone charger and Elgato Cam Link 4K
- Lewis: Apple Fitness+