This week on Cult of Mac’s podcast: It sounds like Apple has some really big plans for 2022. We’re psyched about some things, skeptical about others, but definitely shining up our Apple Cards.
Also on The CultCast:
- Snap Spectacles, as modeled by Alex E. Heath.
- Anxiously awaiting the end of the “notch.”
- AppleCare+ getting a fear-based boost?
- More of our Gear of the Year picks.
Listen to this week’s episode of The CultCast in the Podcasts app or your favorite podcast app. (Be sure to subscribe and leave us a review if you like it!) Or watch the video livestream, embedded below.
This week’s top Apple news
Here are the headlines we talk about on this week’s show:
- Apple has big plans for 2022, including iPad Pro and MacBook Air overhauls
- Snap’s first AR Spectacles are an ambitious, impractical start (The Verge)
- Samsung could make iPhone 14’s first ‘hole punch’ displays
- iPhone and Mac get another shot at AppleCare+ coverage after pricey repairs
Watch The CultCast livestream
Weekly Cult of Mac giveaway
Enter for your chance at winning one medium-size Wacom Intuos Pro tablet. It’s built for creative professionals and crafted from premium aluminum and fiberglass. Retail price: $299.95.
To enter, just sign up for the Cult of Mac Today newsletter from our giveaway page. Cult of Mac Today is our free daily newsletter that gives you three to five of the top news stories of the day. You can get additional entries through the giveaway widget by visiting our Facebook and Twitter pages, etc.
Gear of the Year