Apple is offering customers up to $200 back in Apple Store gift cards when they buy eligible products this Black Friday. Its four-day shopping event runs from November 26, and you can enjoy in in-store, online, and over the phone.
Find out what you’ll get back on certain products right here.
Apple confirms Black Friday shopping event
Black Friday is one of the few shopping events Apple actually recognizes with a promotion, but unlike third-party retailers, it doesn’t cut its original prices. Instead, it offers money back in the form of Apple Store gift cards.
This year, customers can earn up to $200 when they buy select Apple products from November 26 through November 29. Here’s what you can get back on certain products:
- $50 for iPhone 12, 12 mini, and iPhone SE
- $50 for Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $50 for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- $50 for Apple Pencil (second-gen.), Magic Keyboard, and Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad
- $50 for MagSafe Duo Charger and AirTag four-pack
- $50 for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 wireless, and other Beats models
- $75 for AirPods (second- or third-gen.), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
- $100 for iPad Pro
- $100 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini
- $200 for 27-inch iMac
Apple has excluded its latest iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac models from the promotion — as it has in previous years — which is bad news for those planning to pick up an iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 3, or a 2021 MacBook Pro.
Shop around for better Apple deals
It’s worth noting that Apple gift cards don’t have to be used in the Apple Store; they can also be redeemed for digital goods, like App Store purchases, movies and music from iTunes, iCloud subscriptions, and other Apple services.
However, if it’s more affordable Apple devices you’re looking for, it’s almost always best to do your shopping elsewhere. Third-party resellers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo and others tend to offer much better deals on Apple hardware over the Black Friday weekend.