Zagg brought its whole new range of protective screens and cases for new Apple devices to the Pepcom Holiday Spectacular virtual press briefing Thursday. The company rolled out screen protectors for Apple Watch Series 7, iPad mini (6th gen) and the iPhone 13 series, along with a range of cases for the latter.
The Salt Lake City-based accessories maker’s CEO, Chris Ahern this to say:
Zagg protects better, which means we do more than just protect people’s digital devices from drops
and falls,” said Chris Ahern, CEO of the “To us, protect better means 360-degree protection for the devices that connect people to their world. We integrate the latest innovations — like D3O impact protection and Eyesafe blue-light filtration technology — to help protect the devices that hold memories, funny texts, important messages and priceless pictures.
And Zagg recently launched its “Protect Better” campaign featuring NFL football running back Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch. He runs through a wall in an amusing campaign video.
Zagg screen protectors lineup
Apple Watch Series 7 screen protectors:
- Ultra Clear ($14.99) – The clear and tough Ultra Clear screen protector offers advanced clarity and a glass-like surface to accentuate the sharp images and vibrant colors in advanced displays. The Ultra Clear protector fits the Apple Watch to protect from scratches and drops.
- GlassFusion ($29.99) – This flexible hybrid glass break-through combines military-strength
materials with the aesthetic properties of glass to form strong screen protection with a smooth finish and complete clarity.
- GlassFusion 360 ($39.99) – Get all-around protection with a sleek, TPU bumper that protects
the bezel of your watch from nicks and scratches, and a virtually scratch and shatter-proof
hybrid glass screen protector with an antimicrobial treatment.
iPad mini (6th gen):
- Glass Elite VisionGuard ($54.99) – The same great screen protector available for the iPhone 13
range is also available for your iPad mini. Filter up to 40% of peak toxic blue light in the range of
435-440nm with Glass Elite VisionGuard.
Zagg InvisibleShield iPhone 13 screen protectors:
- Glass Elite ($39.99) – Zagg called it “the foundation of InvisibleShield’s strongest tempered glass screen
- Glass Elite Anti-Glare ($44.99) – Zagg’s strongest glass screen protection also comes with a matte
finish designed to prevent glare from direct light.
- Glass Elite VisionGuard ($49.99) – Glass Elite VisionGuard features Eyesafe technology that
filters up to 40% of the peak toxic blue light in the range of 435-440nm without changing the screen colors.
- Glass Elite Privacy 360 ($59.99) – The new Glass Elite Privacy 360 provides advanced impact
protection and features a new four-way privacy filter that prevents others from seeing your
screen in portrait and landscape mode.
- Glass XTR ($59.99) – Glass XTR is Zagg’s strongest glass screen protection, reinforced with the impact protection material D3O and optimized for gaming. It has an extremely touch-sensitive surface with a hydrophilic layer to reduce friction as you move your finger across the surface of the screen. An enhanced Eyesafe layer filters up to 40% of the peak toxic blue light.
ClearPrint technology and more
The glass range for iPhone 13 smartphones features ClearPrint technology, an exclusive oil-diffusion treatment that makes fingerprints virtually disappear from your screen. An antimicrobial treatment protects your screen protector. And with our universal drop-in tray and alignment tabs, it’s easy to install, Zagg said.
ZAGG Gear4 cases for iPhone 13 lineup
- Havana ($29.99) – The stylish Havana case incorporates D3O into its top, bottom and
corners to protect the most vulnerable areas of your device. The Havana is drop resistant from up to 10 feet (3 meters).
- Copenhagen ($39.99) – The flexible Copenhagen case is made with D3O Bio, an advanced, plant-based
protection material manufactured with up to 52% renewable resources, as opposed to fossil-based resources. Copenhagen gives you 13 feet (4 meters) of drop protection.
- Crystal Palace ($39.99) – Crystal Palace is drop resistant up to 13 feet (4 meters) thanks to the D3O material. The backplate is made of polycarbonate, the same material that’s used in bulletproof glass, so it will keep your device safe and sound.
- Santa Cruz ($39.99) – You really can have both style and substance. The Santa Cruz case comes in metallic color-matched shades designed to harmonize with your new iPhone 13 device and protect it from drops up to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Denali ($49.99) – Denali provides serious protection with a no-slip grip and textured finish. This durable, hardback case is reinforced with D3O that surrounds the frame and back plate for 16 feet (5 meters) of drop protection.
- Crystal Palace Snap ($49.99) – the Crystal Palace Snap case unites sleek, transparent design with
unbeatable drop protection. Made from D3O Crystalex, the most transparent, non-yellowing,
and dye transfer resistant material used in phone cases, the Crystal Palace Snap is 5G
compatible and provides up to 13 feet (4 meters)3 of drop protection. And it’s MagSafe compatible, so the MagSafe charger “snaps” right into place.
- Santa Cruz Snap ($49.99) – This MagSafe compatible case has a transparent, scratch-resistant surface that highlights the D3O impact protection material in the edges of the case. Santa Cruz Snap contains recycled plastics. And Santa Cruz Snap comes with all the features you need like an improved grip, slim design, 5G compatibility and drop protection from falls up to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Milan Snap ($49.99) – The Milan Snap does more than just protect; it enhances the beauty and technology of your device. This MagSafe compatible case is made with D3O Crystalex and provides up to 13 feet (4 meters) of drop protection. The inspired design has a vibrant color gradient and elegant detailing that
highlights the magnetic technology. A scratch-resistant, non-yellowing surface preserves the
crystal clarity of the case.
- Vancouver Snap ($54.99) – Vancouver, BC is home to more than 170 game development studios. Zagg designed this case for mobile gamers with 13-foot (4 meter) drop protection, MagSafe compatibility, air vents and a textured surface with a contoured grip so you can play comfortably for as long as you want. Vancouver Snap is the perfect companion for virtual and IRL adventurers.
- Denali Snap ($59.99) – Zagg named this case “Denali” in honor of the tough and enduring
indomitable spirit of the mountain. The MagSafe compatible Denali Snap case provides serious
drop protection—16 feet (5 meters) 3—with a no-slip grip and a textured finish. The entire back
interior of the case is reinforced with D3O for superior protection. Denali is also 5G compatible.
- Brooklyn Snap ($59.99) – The Brooklyn Snap case is MagSafe compatible and provides up to 13 feet (4 meters) of drop protection. Its classic design uses modern materials, vegan leather, recycled plastics and D3O Bio — a plant-based impact material.
Zagg noted every Gear4 case in the iPhone 13 lineup contains an antimicrobial treatment to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and guard against degradation from microorganisms. Additionally, to help build a more sustainable future, Zagg will donate funds to Eden Reforestation Projects with every Gear4 protective case sold at Verizon or Zagg.com.
Where to buy
Zagg accessories for Apple devices are available on Zagg.com. Consumers may also find InvisibleShield and Gear4 products at Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Best Buy and Walmart stores.