Now’s your chance to take advantage of deep discounts on a variety of software activation keys for Mac and PC in Keysbuff’s big weekend sale, going on now.
The list of links below gives you an idea of just how many deals you can get on software activation keys. As one example, you can grab Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 Pro together in a combo pack for just $50. Among many other deals, find special prices on Windows 10 Pro and Home editions, plus Office 2019 and 2016 editions. You can even score deals on Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio keys.
Keysbuff offers a range of software activation keys for productivity software as well as games on an array of platforms. They include Steam, Origin, UPlay and PlayStation. The company offers network cards, gift cards, PC games, expansion packs and, of course, many different software activation keys.
Keysbuff’s big weekend sale prices
Just click on the links below to go to the corresponding purchase pages. Prices shown are planned weekend sale prices.
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro Global: $14.08
- Lifetime Windows 10 Pro 2 PCs Global: $27.32 ($13.6 Per PC)
- Lifetime Windows 10 Home Global: $12.69
- Lifetime Windows 10 LTSC Global: $14.08
- Lifetime Office 2016 Pro Plus Global: $26.04
- Lifetime Office home and student 2019 Global: $31.16
- Lifetime Office 2019 Pro Plus Global: $42.26
- Lifetime Office 2019 Pro Plus 5PCs Global：$107.6 ($21 Per PC)
- Windows 10 Pro + Office 2019 Pro Plus Global: $50.38
- Windows 10 Pro + Office 2016 Pro Plus Global: $33.31
- Lifetime Office Home And Business 2019 For Mac Global: $84.54
- Lifetime Office Home And Business 2016 For Mac Global: $68.31
- Lifetime Project Pro 2019 Global: $36.09
- Lifetime Visio Pro 2019 Global: $35.43
- Lifetime Windows server 19 standard Global: $16.65
- Lifetime Windows server 19 essentials Global: $15.79
- Lifetime Windows server 19 datacenter Global: $16.21
Why update to newer OS and productivity software?
You may wonder why you should make the effort to update to newer versions of Windows operating system software and Office productivity software. When you do it, you ensure you gain the latest functionality and features. With newer software, you can simply do more than you can with older versions. You can usually do it more securely, too.
By updating, you also make sure you can keep getting tech help even when Microsoft inevitably stops supporting older versions. With a more recent version, Microsoft will probably still support it for some time to come, even several years.
Purchase and activation processes
When you click on a link above to check out a software activation key, it’s easy to make the purchase. Just click the Buy Now button.
Then you sign up for a Keysbuff account with your email address and password, or just sign in if you already have an account. Keysbuff lets you pay via credit card or PayPal. Then the software key is emailed to you.
Activation is simple, too. From the same product page, look for the How to Activate? button to the right of the Buy Now button. When you click on that, you will see some simple steps to starting up and using a Steam platform account for software activation.
Buy a Windows 10 key, get a FREE upgrade to Windows 11
To take advantage of the sale prices above in Keysbuff’s big weekend sale, act now. The sale is on for just this weekend, through Sunday, August 1, and supplies of keys are limited.
Best of all, when you buy any Windows 10 key, you get a free upgrade to Windows 11 later.
And note that Keysbuff says if you encounter any problems before or after purchase, just contact its customer service department via email at email@example.com.