Get and gift this top-rated, AI-powered résumé builder Rezi at 98% off

Get and gift this top-rated, AI-powered résumé builder at 98% off


A fine-tuned résumé can land you your dream job.
Photo: Rezi

Even the most experienced job applicants can feel overwhelmed by the ever-changing world of résumés. They need to be tailored to each job, updated every few months, and optimized to increase your chances of landing an interview. And even with all that work involved, there’s only a 25% chance that a hiring manager will see it. That’s right: 75% of résumés go entirely unseen by employers and hiring managers.

So how can you make sure you’re the one out of four applicants who gets called back for an interview? With Rezi on your side, you’ll never have to worry about whether your résumé will stand out. For a limited time, you can now purchase Rezi for yourself and someone else in this two-pack deal for just $44.99.

Make your résumé stand out

Rezi is an incredibly powerful résumé generator that gives you unlimited flexibility while building you a document that’s perfectly formatted for future employers.

Due to the overwhelming amount of résumés received, many companies utilize an ATS (applicant tracking system) that filters out good résumés from bad ones. If you don’t know how to build an ATS-friendly résumé, Rezi is here to save you. It creates an AI-powered, ATS-optimized résumé every single time.

Rezi builds the perfect résumé for you while walking you through the entire process. It offers helpful recommendations that will improve your chances of landing an interview from a potential employer. And Rezi does more than use the power of artificial intelligence to extract keywords from job descriptions and add them to your résumé. It even offers instant feedback on your work with a Rezi Score.

With Rezi, you’ll get quicker job interviews and offers. Users enjoy a 26.9% interview success rate, according to a 2020 Rezi user survey.

Save on Rezi résumé software

With this incredible offer, you’ll be able to benefit from a lifetime of Rezi’s help. And you also can extend that help to someone you care about and want to support. Whether for a recent graduate, a professional mentee or a loved one that wants to thrive in their career, Rezi is more than a résumé-builder. It could be the gift that lands someone their dream job.

Rezi is available now at a 98% discount — $44.99 is a small price to pay for a lifetime of increased job opportunities. Buy this Rezi two-pack today and enjoy the benefits of better résumés for years to come.

Prices subject to change.