Pick up Apple’s newest ultraportable and enjoy up to $100 off for a limited time only. The 2020 MacBook Air, complete with a brilliant new Magic Keyboard and double the storage, is now available for as little as $899.
Its small and lightweight form factor, coupled with impressive performance and features like Touch ID and True Tone, have helped the MacBook Air become Apple’s most popular notebook.
And now is the perfect time to pick up the newest model. Complete with the latest Intel chips, it’s now even faster — and ready for macOS Big Sur this fall — and it’s $100 more affordable for a limited time.
Save $100 on the 2020 MacBook Air
These are the models Amazon has on offer:
- Intel Core i3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD — $899 ($100 off)
- Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD — $1,199 ($100 off)
Both are equipped with a super-sharp Retina display, Intel Iris Plus Graphics, a Magic Keyboard, and excellent stereo speakers. They also available in silver, space gray, and rose gold.
We don’t expect this discount to last long, so enjoy it while you can. And don’t miss these deals on must-have MacBook Air accessories:
- AirPods 2 — $129 ($30 off)
- AirPods 2 + Wireless Charging Case — $169 ($30 off)
- AirPods Pro — $234 ($15 off)
- Space gray Magic Mouse 2 — $89 ($10 off)
- Anker 7-in-1 USB-C hub — $35.99 ($5 off)
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.