Amazon is again slashing prices on Apple Watch Series 5, with discounts of up to $85 off some of the most affordable models. Get yours today for as little as $299 before they sell out!
Thanks to Amazon’s generous price cuts, Apple Watch Series 5 is now more affordable than ever. Until recently, the biggest discounts we had seen on this model were around $50. Now you can save even more.
Save on Apple Watch Series 5 GPS
Almost all GPS models are on sale right now, with prices starting at just $299. Here’s what’s in stock the last time we checked:
- 40mm (Space gray aluminum with black Sport band) — $299 ($84.01 off)
- 40mm (Gold aluminum with pink Sport band) — $299 ($84.01 off)
- 44mm (Space gray aluminum with black Sport band) — $329.99 ($85 off)
- 44mm (Silver aluminum with white Sport band) — $329.99 ($85 off)
- 44mm (Gold aluminum with pink Sport band) — $329.99 ($84.01 off)
As you might expect, these units are selling fast right now, and we don’t know if or when these discounts will be back. If you’ve been after an Apple Watch Series 5, then, go order yours before they’re all gone.
Apple’s best Watch yet
The newest, fifth-generation Apple Watch is the best yet, with an edge-to-edge, always-on display, built-in ECG and digital compass, and the best optical heart rate sensor you’ll find in a smartwatch.
It also sports a design that’s fit for swimming, and a dual-core S3 processor that ensures everything you do is super-snappy.
Note: On some deals, Cult of Mac might earn a small commission through an affiliate link. However, we pick our daily Deals & Steals strictly on their potential value to our readers.