An ultrawide curved monitor takes any setup to the next level, and Cesar Azaustre’s MacBook-powered rig is no exception. It took a three-year span for the Spanish front-end engineer to assemble this setup — and it does not disappoint.
To control things on his massive $800 screen, he uses the Apple Magic Keyboard and the Logitech MX Anywhere wireless mouse. For Zoom meetings, he leans on a Logitech Pro Stream Camera and a Røde microphone, both top-of-the-line products.
You can tell Azaustre developed his rig over time, because he incorporates intuitive little touches that ease his life. Take, for instance, the headphone mount above his desk. And thanks to his Aukey USB hub, he never needs to look for space on his power strip.
For audio, he relies on the incomparable Bose 700 noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones.
Shop these items now:
- Samsung C34H890WJN 34-inch Ultrawide Curved Monitor ($790)
- Aukey USB Hub 3.0 ($20)
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2S wireless mouse ($60)
- Apple Magic Keyboard ($94)
- Bose 700 noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones ($400)
- Neetto wall-mount headphone holder ($15)
- Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam ($100)
- Røde NT-USB microphone ($170)
Via: Carlos Azaustre
If you would like to see your setup featured on Cult of Mac, send some high-res pictures to [email protected]. Please provide a detailed list of your equipment. Tell us what you like or dislike about your setup, and fill us in on any special touches or challenges.