Busy medical student Zach Hicks spent years developing this mouth-watering, Mac mini-powered setup. His main screen is actually a 43-inch smart TV, which gives him a bunch of screen real estate so he can open up a lot of PowerPoint presentations at once.
To accompany these big screens, he uses an Apple Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse. A HomePod pumps out the audio, while two Philips Hue Bloom lamps illuminate everything. And, if you are wondering about the Apple boxes above his desk, they serve as a visual reminder of his journey to build this dream setup.
This post contains affiliate links. Cult of Mac may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
You can tell that Hicks put a lot of time and thought into his setup based on the cable management. His Qi-compatible wireless charger is embedded into his desk so his AirPods are charging without any visible wires or stands.
Shop these items now:
- TCL S425 43-inch HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV ($230 – $20 off)
- Omen 27-inch Gaming Monitor QHD ($500 – $300 off)
- Late 2018 Mac mini ($690 – $110 off)
- HomePod ($280 – $20 off)
- Philips Hue Bloom Dimmable LED Smart Table Lamp ($60)
- Philips Hue Hub ($60)
- Netgear Orbi Mesh Router ($250)
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2 ($124)
- Apple Magic Keyboard ($94)
- Samsung Qi-Certified Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand ($40 – $20 off)
Via: Submitted by Zach Hicks
If you would like to see your setup featured on Cult of Mac, send some high-res pictures to email@example.com. Please provide a detailed list of your equipment. Tell us what you like or dislike about your setup, and fill us in on any special touches or challenges.
Here are some more photos of Hicks’ impressive setup.