Spring has sprung, and there’s a whole bunch of new Apple Watch bands to celebrate. They sport “vibrant colors and unique designs,” Apple says — and they’ll be available to purchase from select stores and carriers around the world later this month.
The new Apple Watch collection features woven nylon bands, exclusive Nike Sport loops, sport bands, leather Hermès straps, and more. Here are the variations available for each model of Apple Watch.
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
Apple Watch Nike+
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
Apple Watch Hermés
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
With the exception of the Hermés straps, each option is available in both 38mm and 42mm sizes. Apple says you’ll be able to get them at Apple stores, Authorized Resellers, and carriers around the world later this month — but only “select” locations will carry them.
Some straps will also be available with Apple Watch itself.