Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch is ridiculously easy. Once you get everything set up, all you have to do is double-click the side button and then hold the Watch face up to a terminal. Apple’s also made it super-easy to add new cards to your Apple Watch, or create a custom Apple Pay profile just for your wrist.
Here’s how to get started with Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
How to set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select the “Passbook & Apple Pay” option.
- Verify your credit card on iTunes with your security code.
- Tap “Add a new Credit or Debit Card” to add more cards.
- Take a picture of your credit card with the iPhone’s iSight camera or type the credit card number in manually.
The first card you enter is your default payment card, but you can always switch it in the Apple Watch app. If you want to switch cards when you’re paying, simply swipe through your cards after you double-click the side button, then hold your watch up to a payment terminal.