Google has today confirmed that it has acquired social mapping service Waze as it looks to improve Google Maps. The company did not disclose how much it paid for the Israeli startup, but it has revealed that it plans to integrate some of its popular features into Google Maps.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- First-ever iOS trojan steals your face to break your bank
- Vision Pro poll: More than half of Cult of Mac readers will return ‘magical’ headset
- Why I don’t want to return my Vision Pro
- Woah! Is this the new iPhone 16 Pro camera?
- Why you shouldn’t care that Apple began phasing out web apps
- Vision Pro gives a first look at computers of 2034
- Typing on Vision Pro: A scientific test with surprising results
- Classic iPod reborn as cheap open-source project
- AirPods Pro 2 price drops within $1 of Black Friday low [Still live!]
- How to charge the battery on your Vision Pro