There are like 50 billion games on the App Store and a lot of them have Game Center integration so you can battle your friends at Angry Birds, or Temple Run or Tic-Tac-Toe or whatever. But if you want to see how much your friends really love you, try playing them in a emoji game of Connect Four. It’s painful and kind of tedious and you have to remember to play with virtual-gravity, but it’s also totally awesome, in a dumb way.
Cult of Mac's Newsletters
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Beautiful magnetic stand turns iPad into iMac
- Evolving eSIM technology is a huge boon to iPhone users
- Today in Apple history: Stephen Colbert shows off iPad early at Grammys
- View saved Wi-Fi network passwords on iPhone and Mac [Pro Tip]
- Will new HomePod dazzle our ears like the original? We hope so. [The CultCast]
- LG software update brings Apple services to hundreds of smart TV brands
- 1Password 8 for iOS is about to get much better
- HomePod 2 review roundup: Great sound but no giant leap forward
- Prepare for emergencies by setting up Medical ID on your iPhone
- This food composter turns your kitchen scraps into rich fertilizer