There are like 50 billion games on the App Store and a lot of them have Game Center integration so you can battle your friends at Angry Birds, or Temple Run or Tic-Tac-Toe or whatever. But if you want to see how much your friends really love you, try playing them in a emoji game of Connect Four. It’s painful and kind of tedious and you have to remember to play with virtual-gravity, but it’s also totally awesome, in a dumb way.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- AirPods Pro 2 software update will bring awesome new features
- Even at $3,500, Apple’s Vision Pro headset looks like a relative bargain
- iOS 17 brings big changes to Phone, Messages and AirDrop
- Will your devices run Apple’s latest operating systems?
- 13-inch vs. 15-inch MacBook Air: Which one should you buy?
- Apple’s pricey Vision Pro headset ushers in era of ‘spatial computing’
- First looks at Vision Pro: Apple nails the hardware (and the experience)
- This little gadget keeps your Apple Watch going anywhere
- How to share an Apple AirTag with other people
- Here’s how spatial user interfaces work in visionOS