We’re a little bit skeptical that jOBS — the upcoming biopic of Steve Jobs’s life from 1971 to 2000 starring That 70s Show doofus Ashton Kutcher — will be any good, but you’ve got to admit, Kutcher surprisingly looks the part. Check out these new photos of him in his buttoned-down, vest-wearing phase in the late 90s. More pictures below.
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- Monarch is a Godzilla-size hit for Apple TV+
- You won’t believe this bride’s mind-bending iPhone photo
- Why iPhone NameDrop feature is not a security risk
- Sign in to your Google accounts before December or they’ll be deleted
- How and why to use an external webcam with your iPad
- Apple reportedly ending Apple Card partnership with Goldman Sachs
- iPad gift guide: Pick the best tablet to give your loved ones
- Tiny fan makes MacBook Air perform like MacBook Pro
- Premium iPad stylus takes on Apple Pencil with pressure sensitivity and buttons [Review]
- Bag bargains on Macs, iPads and Studio Displays while you can