We’re a little bit skeptical that jOBS — the upcoming biopic of Steve Jobs’s life from 1971 to 2000 starring That 70s Show doofus Ashton Kutcher — will be any good, but you’ve got to admit, Kutcher surprisingly looks the part. Check out these new photos of him in his buttoned-down, vest-wearing phase in the late 90s. More pictures below.
Popular This Week
- iOS 16 concept will have you wishing it was September already
- Here comes that Apple Watch redesign we’ve been waiting for [The CultCast]
- Make your data practically unhackable with this decentralized VPN
- In Tehran, even a pool party is drenched in deception [Apple TV+ recap] ★★
- Apple shows off AR/VR headset to board of directors
- Land your dream job with this top-rated AI resume-builder
- New taillight camera with radar watches your back while you bike
- Aqara offers a third, more-advanced smart lock for HomeKit and Home Key
- Prehistoric Planet will give you your dinosaur fix [Apple TV+ review] ★★★★
- What could be in store for the return of the big HomePod?