Do you like Chair Entertainment’s blockbuster iOS game, Infinity Blade II? A beefy new update has just hit the App Store, and it adds new content for ClashMob, the game’s awesome social battle mode. In addition, the new update adds over two dozen new items and fully implements iOS 5.1 support. while Chair promises that an expended single-player campaign is coming soon.
Here are the full release notes. You can buy Infinity Blade II on the App Store now for just $4.99.
What’s New In This Version:
NEW CONTENT PACK! Infinity Blade II: ClashMob!
– Jump into the all-new, globally social battle mode: ClashMob, featuring dynamic challenges that will test your strategic mettle.
– Recruit friends and team up together in MyMob and earn special perks as well as unlock new achievements & rewards!
– Upgrade your weapons by crafting the most powerful gems available in the all-new Gem Forge.
– More than two dozen new weapons, magic rings, gems and equipment to collect, wield and master.
– Fully supporting iOS 5.1, with gameplay enhancements and updates for overall optimized gameplay.
– All for free! Infinity Blade II is now better than ever!
COMING SOON: Expanded single-player campaign with new challenges, enemies, and items to master!
You can purchase Infinity Blade II from the App Store for $4.99.