Not much else to say. Hot on the heels of his iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak for A4 devices and lower, jailbreak hacker extraordinaire pod2g has now reportedly made progress jailbreaking the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1, and says that we could even expect a release next week. Hurrah!
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- You won’t believe this bride’s mind-bending iPhone photo
- 3 reasons you shouldn’t clear your open apps
- iPad gift guide: Pick the best tablet to give your loved ones
- Tiny fan makes MacBook Air perform like MacBook Pro
- How to find your music stats with Apple Music Replay
- Apple TV+ and Paramount+ could team up for cheaper streaming bundle
- What’s next for Apple Card? [The CultCast]
- Take a rare look inside Apple silicon lab
- AirPods Pro 2 drop back to Black Friday price after 24% discount
- AI generates weird and wonderful wallpaper for Mac [Awesome Apps]