Not much else to say. Hot on the heels of his iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak for A4 devices and lower, jailbreak hacker extraordinaire pod2g has now reportedly made progress jailbreaking the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1, and says that we could even expect a release next week. Hurrah!
Daily round-ups or a weekly refresher, straight from Cult of Mac to your inbox.
The week's best Apple news, reviews and how-tos from Cult of Mac, every Saturday morning. Our readers say: "Thank you guys for always posting cool stuff" -- Vaughn Nevins. "Very informative" -- Kenly Xavier.
Popular This Week
- This super-bright 8-in-1 flashlight is an EDC essential
- Here’s what we know about iOS 17 so far … [The CultCast]
- How to use ChatGPT on iPhone for good, not evil
- WWDC 23: What to expect from Apple’s blockbuster keynote
- Sharpen knives like a pro chef with this discount kitchen gadget
- Save on a lifetime eSIM that gives you 2GB of data every month
- 10 tricks to kick your iPhone addiction
- 2 key items complete killer workstation [Setups]
- 3 Reasons to Watch: High Desert on Apple TV+
- 3 Pro Display XDRs but only 1 highly recommended mount [Setups]