No matter what kind of business you are in, it pays to have a well constructed website. Well constructed websites are designed using content management systems like WordPress and and Drupal and consider important things like search engine optimization and web security.
For a limited time, you can learn how to design websites like a pro with OSTraining: Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer for 96% off the regular price, just $79, at Cult of Mac Deals.
With OSTraining, you get a lifetime of web development training with over 1800 high quality video tutorials that develop your skill level from beginner to advanced. You will receive training in template design, web security, search engine optimization (SEO), HTML, CSS, PHP, and much more.
Your lifetime membership in OSTraining will also teach you popular content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla! Plus, you will receive a web design book every month to augment your online training.
Here are some of the features of this amazing deal:
- Over 1800 videos covering WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, SEO, HTML, CSS, PHP with a new class releasing each week
- Every month you’ll get a new, 400-page web design book worth over $40 each
- If you don’t see a video class or a tutorial on a topic you need, the OSTraining team is always listening
- Videos cover a wide range of topics, from absolute beginner classes to advanced coding
- Learn from the very best teachers in their fields
- Every time you complete a video class, you earn a highly-quality printable certificate
Add in the fact that top level universities like Yale and companies such as IBM and Apple all use OSTraining, you’d be crazy not to as well. You can read more about this deal, including its terms and conditions, here.
Get on the road to making stellar websites today with OSTraining: Lifetime Training To Become An Expert Web Developer for only $79 at Cult of Mac Deals.
Bonus deal: Get organized with NoteBook 4
NoteBook 4 is an organizational application that allows you to take notes and organizes them how you like. With NoteBook 4, you can take “free-form” notes anywhere on a page. You can also record meetings and lectures, and NoteBook 4 will time your notes to the recording automatically.
Here are just a few of the nifty features of NoteBook 4:
- Notebook Interface: Natural and familiar interface based on a notebook with divider pages for creating sections and subsections of any depth.
- Note Taking: Place notes anywhere on a page and include attachments within text.
- Outlining: Full-featured outliner with auto-sorting and real-time voice annotation so you never miss information.
- Clipping: Clip a selection to a Notebook without leaving the application you’re in.
- Diagramming and Sketching: Choose from a palette of shapes and lines to create diagrams and sketches with your mouse.
- Plus a whole lot more!
You too can take stellar notes and stay organized with NoteBook 4 for only $19.99 at Cult of Mac Deals.Related