We’re excited to bring you 15 web design and online marketing e-books, written by some of the world’s most respected web designers and entrepreneurs in this packaged of resources we’ve dubbed The Dream Big Entrepreneur E-Book Bundle.
Featuring Digging Into WordPress by WordPress all-stars Chris Coyier and Jeff Starr, plus 3 best selling e-books by SmashingMagazine, 3 e-books by Learnable, Mastering App Presentation, Conversations with Design Entrepreneurs, and more – this is a hand-picked collection of some of the best-selling e-books on the web. This anthology of literary greatness would typically cost over $400, but it’s yours for just $25 during this limited time offer.
All 15 e-books are available in multiple formats including PDF, MOBI, and ePub, so they work great on your computer, e-book readers, and a wide array of mobile devices.
Here are all of the e-books included in this bundle (Note: Regular pricing is in parentheses):
- Digging Into WordPress ($27): Written by WordPress’ gurus Chris Coyier and Jeff Starr, it’s everything you need to know to get the most out of WordPress and maximize the success of your site (400 pgs.)
- SmashingMagazine eBook #1: Better Backbone Applications with MarionetteJS ($14.90): Filled with hands-on examples, guides you through the different components Marionette has to offer to help you understand how these pieces fit together (155 pgs.)
- SmashingMagazine eBook #2: Taming CSS Complexity ($4.99): This eBook is all about performance and developer-friendly coding, covering hot topics such as Sass, Atomic Design and Flexbox (169 pgs.)
- SmashingMagazine eBook #3: Marketing Secrets For Web Designers ($4.99): Covers shaping an innovative brand identity, implementing social media wisely and creating meaningful email marketing campaigns (90 pgs.)
- Jump Start HTML5: Basics ($9): Get yourself up to speed to with HTML5’s most exciting new features in no time
- Jump Start HTML5: Canvas and SVG ($9): Canvas and SVG will show you how to put this powerful new technology to use in your own designs
- Conversations with Design Entrepreneurs ($15): Features candid conversations with 30 leading designers who have founded startups and channeled personal passions into self-made careers
- Cross Browser Handbook ($59): Learn best practices to minimize cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues (120 pgs.)
- Be Awesome at Online Business ($14): How to create and foster an audience, then drive sales for your products or services (100 pgs.)
- jQuery Trickshots ($19.99): Learn to write button copy, other calls to action, and how to use ‘click triggers’ to draw more clicks (100 pgs.)
- Hello Internet Marketing ($39): 6 money-making methods, traffic generation techniques, search engine optimization instructions, a tutorial to create a website, and more (200 pgs.)
- How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit ($15.95): Your guide to writing and publishing books, eBooks, articles, special reports, audio programs, DVDs, and other how-to content
- Google Adwords for Creatives ($47): Attract more clients to your portfolio website by creating simple ad campaigns on Google AdWords
- Mastering App Presentation ($39): This book will teach you hands-on design techniques that produce dramatic results when presenting your app (157 pgs.)
But this isn’t the only deal we’re offering today over at Cult of Mac Deals.
First, we’ve got a deal lined up for you in the form of 6 months of Bitdefender Internet Security for absolutely free (PC only). Bitdefender Internet Security is the best choice for a powerful security suite with minimal impact on your PC performance. With non-intrusive and extremely fast scanning technology, you get enhanced silent security against the worst e-threats. You can learn more about this offer here.
Our second offer is the sleek-looking Brinell 32 GB USB stick. This compact USB 3.0 flash drive wows with 32GB storage capacity and data transfer of up to 90MB/s. Thanks to an ingenious single-action mechanism, the enclosed plug connector is simply activated by your fingertip. You can learn more about this offer – priced at just $87.99 – here.
There are even more deals worth scouting at the main Cult of Mac Deals page. Head there now to capitalize on the great savings while you can!