One of our favorite photography apps for the iPhone, VSCO Cam, got a big update this morning that give you more reasons than ever to turn VSCO into your only photography app/social network.
To strengthen the social networking aspect of the app, VSCO has integrated VSCO Grid natively into VSCO Cam. They’ve also made it possible to search and follow other VSCO photographers to add to your feed in the home section.
On the photography side of things, a new additions of a Level & Tilt will help you keep your photos straight. While editing you can finally pinch to zoom in Image Detail and the cropping tool has been improved for a more accurate experience.
If you hate reorganizing all your presets in the toolbar, you can organize them automatically with one tap. There’s also some bug fixes and UI improvements.
The free update is available in the App Store now.
What’s New in Version 3.0
– VSCO Grid natively integrated into VSCO Cam
– Search and follow other VSCO photographers
– View the curated VSCO Grid, a collection of amazing images
– New Level & Tilt in Camera ensures your photos are always straight
– Order Presets alphabetically with one click
– Image Detail supports Pinch to Zoom
– Improved Crop Tool for a smoother, more accurate experience
– iPhone 4 now displays Preset preview thumbnails
– Updated UI/UX
– Improved Share functionality
– iPhone 4s responsiveness greatly improved
– Accuracy adjustments to Temperature Tool
– Updated location and privacy settings
– Various bug fixes and performance enhancements