The end of the year is fast approaching, and that means it’s time to start thinking about levelling up for the year ahead. Their are several apps available for the Mac that can help you do that, and Cult of Mac Deals has put together a bundle that takes some of these apps and packages them together at a very attractive price.
With The New Year’s Mac Bundle, you’ll get 9 helpful apps for one incredibly low price of $14.99. That’s 90% off – which works out to just over a dollar per app!
Please note: If you purchase this bundle you must complete the redemption instructions located in your account before 1/31/14 to be able to activate all the apps from this purchase. For all other important reminders surrounding this offer, visit the Deals page.
Featuring the life-changing Habits – the app that helps you keep your resolutions with an awesome framework for creating new habits – this bundle includes apps to help you organize your stuff, get control of your finances, improve your health, beautify your Mac and protect your important files.
The New Year’s Mac Bundle includes the following 9 apps (Note: The regular price of an app is in parentheses):
- Habits ($20): Create a new habit, track a resolution, and more. Habits is a life-changing app which provides an awesome framework for you to create new habits. Set daily goals, and Habits will help you track each one, building a chain as you progress along your goal. Plus, track your habits and progress on the go with the free iPhone companion app.
- Mac Breakz 5 ($25): Computer-related health problems range from headaches to neck, wrist, elbow and back pain, to more severe Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), including carpal tunnel syndrome. These are the result of inappropriate computer use. Resolve to take better care of your body when working at the computer with MacBreakZ!
- Chronicle ($10): Enter your bills Chronicle, then forget them. You won’t need to wonder if you’ve paid a bill—Chronicle remembers for you. Why risk a late fee? Chronicle never forgets: it keeps track of all your bills, and reminds you when each one is due. Resolve to take control of your bills with Chronicle!
- Get Backup Pro ($20): Everyone knows they should back up their computer, but how many do? Resolve to finally make sure your files are safe with Get Backup Pro! Get Backup Pro can create full bootable clones of your drive, keep folders in sync across multiple computers, and much more.
- Compartments 2 ($10): Resolve to protect your home and organize your stuff with Compartments. It’s a fast, beautiful, easy-to-use app to organize your stuff and do a home inventory, now enhanced for Mavericks.
- Wallpaper Wizard ($10): Tired of looking at the same image on your screen every day? Resolve to bring more joy to your day with the beautiful Wallpaper Wizard.
- Fast Toggles ($10): Fast Toggles gives you ridiculously fast, one-click access to the commands you want. Do things like: hide all desktop icons, lock your screen with one click, open your dropbox folder, toggle hidden file visibility, sleep your display and more—all with 1 click.
- Flame Painter ($30): Flame Painter is a unique paint application that lets you easily create original artworks, light effects, unconventional design or fantastic backgrounds with flame brushes. It is used by thousands of professional CG artists, designers, enthusiasts and children in school who want to create original artworks.
- PDF to Word ($20): Ever wanted to make a PDF fully editable? Now you can. Lighten PDF to Word Converter is a powerful application that lets you convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents. It can convert PDFs with multiple column, graphics, formatting, tables, and preserve everything perfectly in Microsoft Word.
Whatever your resolution is for 2014, there’s something for you in The New Year’s Mac Bundle. Get it while you can for only $14.99 from the Deals page and start your new year off right!Related