Have you ever wanted to start a blog? Do you have an idea that you’d like to get on the web but don’t know where to begin in terms of design? Have you ever wanted to get a website up and running? Perhaps you’re looking for a new theme to change up your current design?
If you’ve answered yes to any of those questions…keep at it because thanks to this Cult of Mac Deals offer for only $29 you can choose any two WordPress themes of your liking.
Here are just a few of the popular themes you have to choose from:
- Agency: Agency theme is clean, minimal, and responsive WordPress theme meant for design agencies. Agency is a corporate theme that allows design agencies to easily showcase their design portfolio, display their products and service offerings, provide social proof through customer testimonials, and display the hard-working people on their team.
- Postline: Inspired by Facebook’s Timeline, Postline (view demo) is a responsive WordPress theme designed to capture different types of post formats like quotes, videos, images, galleries, and many more, allowing you to tell your story on any resolution, whether desktop or mobile device.
- Fullscreen: Minimal design + responsive layout + fullscreen gallery = Fullscreen theme. It is a gorgeous photo gallery theme where the photos are put in center focus. Users can toggle to fullscreen mode by clicking on the fullscreen button and pressing escape key to exit the fullscreen mode. The fullscreen gallery can be individually assigned to posts and pages. For the regular WordPress gallery, there are two display options: Photoswipe or Lightbox.
- Pinboard: Big fan of Pinterest? You’ve got to love this new theme we have to offer – Pinboard. It features an auto stacking layout with infinite scroll as seen on the Pinterest desktop site. If you are unfamiliar with the term “infinite scroll”, it means that new posts are loaded automatically when you hit to the bottom of the page. The stacking layout works perfectly and responsively on any resolution using a desktop or mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android.
- Minshop: After the great success of our popular WooCommerce theme, ShopDock, we are happy to announce our second ecommerce theme release – MinShop (view demo). This theme features an Ajax shopping cart where buyers can add or remove items with a single click without reloading or redirecting the page. This simplifies and enhances the shopping experience. It also includes a large panel slider and a product slider where you can feature your products. In term of design, it is simple and minimal that is suitable for any general shop.
- Responz: Responz is a 3-column responsive theme for news and editorial sites. The design is minimal and elegant with great typography. It looks great on any resolution on desktop and mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
There are plenty of other theme options on display at the Cult of Mac Deals page.
You’ll be able to choose from different WordPress categories such as Blog, Portfolio, Ecommerce, Responsive, Restaurant, Corporate, Magazine, and more. Plus, Themify builds beautiful responsive themes that work on any desktop and all mobile devices.
This kind of deal doesn’t come along every day – but Cult of Mac has it for you for a limited time. Grab any 2 WordPress themes for just $29 at the Cult of Mac Deals page – and get started on your sleek-looking site today!